Lamia is a digital growth company with some stories to share. Lamia turned 10 in the year 2022, and to celebrate the occasion, decided to get a hard copy of all the twists and turns of the company in the form of a book. Bay Area’s team was happy to help make that happen.
The book shares Lamia’s path from founder’s kitchens to a team of 90+ people. Each chapter of the book is a collection of stories from one year, told by team members relevant to the year. The lively photos of interviewees, team, office and merch bring character and color on the pages.
“I am proud of our 10 years and the people who have made Lamia the company it is now. The book is a legacy of our first decade. Something concrete and tangible. Bay Area succeeded in capturing our essence,” said Lauri Järvenpää, co-founder and advisor, technologies, Lamia.
What we did to make this book happen?
- Concept plan – workshops & ideating
- Project plan – who does what and when, and on what budget
- Design and content plan – how will the book look and feel, and what kind of content we need
- Interviews – 10 x interviews to cover 10 years
- Photography – 10 + 1 photoshoots to capture the interviewees, and the whole Lamia team at 10 year party
- Writing – creating copy, editing, proof reading, comment rounds
- Design work – putting all the pieces together
- Print & delivery!
If you would be interested in having your company story in covers, get in touch.